The Cosmetic Nurse Injector Group is a Cosmetic Nursing Organization that is made up of doctors, registered nurses, practical nurses, licensed practical nurses, and nurse practitioners who are experienced cosmetic injectors with many years of experience working and providing treatments in cosmetic injectables including various botulinum neurotoxins including (Botox®, Dysport®, Nuceiva®, and Xeomin®) and various HA Dermal Fillers used in the advanced medical aesthetic industry.
We provides support, training, coaching and certification to nurses in Advanced Medical Aesthetics, Botulinum Toxin A and Dermal Fillers, Platelet Rich Plasma, Chemical Peel, Microdermabrasion and Cosmetic laser.
Quality training and support should never be compromised. Cosmetic nurse injectors perform a range of non-surgical procedures including but not limited to; laser treatments, cosmetic injectables such as various Botulinum Toxins A , Dermal Fillers, Chemical Peels and other dermal procedures.
• Nurses performing injectable procedures must work under the supervision of a nurse practitioner or doctor, and as such many are employed by private cosmetic clinics.
Cosmetic Nurse injector Group Benefits
• Provide support to nurses working in the cosmetic injector industry by providing training, coaching service to nurses who require extra training and coaching practice after completing an advanced medical aesthetic course in injecting cosmetic injectables
including botulinum toxins and hyaluronic acids - HA dermal fillers .
• Provide certification for nurses as a Certified Cosmetic Nurse Injector - CCNI.
• Support and provide networking opportunities with other cosmetic nurse injectors.
• Support and provide consultation in starting up a business as a cosmetic nurse injector
• Advocate for cosmetic nurse injectors to adhere and practice by all standards of their governing College when providing treatment..
• Free access to events.
• Official Certification with every course
• Provide free access to event related to demonstration of new cosmetic injectables products
• 10 percent discount for membership when taking any advanced medical aesthetic course.
• Support in setting up you medical aesthetic business in Canada
• Linkage to aesthetic suppliers where you can purchase your medical aesthetics equipment for your medical spa.
• Membership of $150.
Our 2 day CNA accredited hands on Botulinum Toxin and Dermal filler training trains health care professionals on various Botulinum Toxin including: (Botox®, Dysport®, Nuceiva®, and Xeomin®) and Dermal Fillers
This course is open to medical professionals only including; registered nurses, practical nurses, licensed practical nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians, dentists and respiratory therapist who want to expand their knowledge and skills in administering cosmetic injectables.
Upon completion, you will be prepared in injecting (Botox®, Dysport®, Nuceiva®, and Xeomin®) and Dermal Fillers in the growing field of Advanced Medical Aesthetics.
Career opportunities includes; Medical spa, cosmetic clinic, doctors office, dental clinic, plastic surgeons office, and wellness centers.
In this course you will learn
• Identify the pertinent anatomy of the face including musculature, blood vessels and nerves
• Understand the different equipment, supplies, and techniques used during a botulinum neurotoxin and dermal filler procedure.
Prepare neurotoxins including Botox, Nuceiva, Dysport and Xeomin for injecting.
• Inject facial musculature with Botulinum toxins to produce relaxation of targeted muscles
• Be aware of contraindication of the various botulinum neurotoxins and dermal fillers
• Assess the face for correctable rhytids including; glabellar lines, crows feet, forehead lines, bunny lines and lips.
• Be aware and learn to avoid side effects including ptosis.
Identify the different type of hyaluronic fillers on the market today including crossed linked
• Inject the dermis with temporary hyaluronic fillers including nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and lips
• Identify and perform facial mapping areas to be injected
• Be aware and learn to avoid complications of filler injections including infection, hematomas and the knowledge to treat adverse outcomes
• Optimize your business environment including supplies, equipment, staff, and paperwork.
• Avoid costly common errors in neurotoxins and fillers
•. Business management
• Prepare an emergency kit specific to potential complications.
• Participants will receive supporting forms and templates of consent, policy, and procedures
Course duration 16 hours plus 16 hours of Pre reading materials
Upon completion of this course students will be awarded the Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Certification and a 1 year membership with the Cosmetic Nurse Injector group as a certified cosmetic nurse injector - CCNI.
Course is tax deductible
Please contact us regarding a trainings locations near you.
Our 1 day hands on Platelet Rich Plasma - PRP course is open to Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Practical Nurses, Physicians Physician Assistants, and Dentists must be in good standing with your professional regulatory body.
PRP in skin rejuvenation naturally utilizes the body’s own growth and healing factors in regenerating cells to improve the overall texture and tone of the skin.
In this course you will learn
• Review cosmetic indications
Face rejuvenation, fine lines
Skin tone and dark circles around the eye
• Cosmetic PRP Technique and Protocols using a mesotherapy PRP intradermal injector gun will be used.
Planning the Treatment
• Obtaining the PRP blood using proper infection control protocol.
• Preparing the PRP by using centrifuging procedure
• Using PRP tubes and devices that are Health Canada approved.
• Performing the procedure using a mesotherapy Intradermal gun
• Performing procedures using the derma pen.
performing procedures using micro needling techniques.
• Providing after care on each procedure
Other Cosmetic PRP Facial Technique and Protocols will be discussed such as Vampire facial using Micro needling Device.
Marketing Your New Service
Bundling Your Service with other advanced medical aesthetics techniques.
Upon completion of the course the Platelet Rich Plasma Certification will be issued.
Access to supplier not open to the public where you can purchase PRP supplies and equipment at wholesale price.
Course is tax deductible.
For inquiries please call us or email us and we will contact you.
We offer training in Botulinum Toxin Botox ®and Dermal Filler Canada wide. Our program is fully accredited by the Canadian Nurses Association - CNA. For nurses upon completion of this program you will be able to use the protected title CCNI or Certified Cosmetic Nurse Injector after your name.
To reserve your spot for training in our CNA accredited Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Certificate. Please contact us at 647-654-0214 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be registered as an RN, RPN, LPN, NP, MD, or Respiratory Therapist, and in good standing with your association.
Training takes place every month at various locations Canada wide..
The next training will take place at Connections Lounge located 18 Queen Street East Brampton Ontario.
Please contact us by phone at 647-654-0214 or email to reserve you spot.
Join our team as a cosmetic nurse injector educator and mentor Canada wide. Must have minimum1 year experience injecting Botulinum and Dermal Fillers.
If you are nurse injector and would like to become a mentor to newly trained nurse injectors Canada wide please contact us by phone text at 647-654-0214 or by email at email@example.com
Please contact us for further information
6295 Queen ST E Brampton, ON L6W 4S6CA